BAUER Fundaciones Panamá, S.A. is aware of the importance of protecting our employees in occupational safety and health, as well as prevent diseases and significant occupational risks that could be generated in our job related to foundations and other associated activities, managing the compliance of the national legislation of safety and occupational health, as well as other requirements that apply, under the principle of continuous improvement supported by our SSO and the responsibilities defined in the management system.
This policy provides the framework for the establishment and periodic review of goals and objectives of occupational health and safety with the following purposes:
- Protect the health and integrity of our employees of the significant hazards in our activities, minimizing the associated risks with each process.
- Promote a full development and the constant training of our employees in the field of occupational safety and health.
- Prevent occupational diseases arising from our activities.
- Prevent injuries that may arise from our processes and related activities, identifying and mitigating the significant occupational risks.
- Maintain and increase the confidence of our customers, providing services suited to their requirements, giving evidence of the use of processes for safer jobs, involving motivated staff and identified with continuous improvement.
- BAUER Fundaciones Panamá, S.A. occupational health and safety policy is defined by the management and their collaborators and will be disclosed.